- Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner: Passport Fight?
- Freedom Of Speech: Udhayanidhi Stalin Inquiry?
- Wife Sues Google After Husband Drives Off Bridge
- Toshiba: A Significant $14 Billion Transformation
- Canada and India’s diplomatic relation on Stake,Canada rejects travel advisory.
- Rajya Sabha Passes Historic Women’s Reservation Bill Unanimously
- Prisoners Flee Unattended Van, Police Suspensions Follow
- Alexa’s Human-Like Conversations and Advanced New Features
Law and Legal news
Among the speculated outcomes were not only the reservation for women but also proposals related to Other Backward Classes, the concept of “One Nation One Election,” and even the potential alteration of the country’s name. As the cabinet meeting concluded, hopes for clarity were met with continued suspense, as the customary post-meeting briefing was conspicuously absent. Shortly after, authoritative sources confirmed that the buzz surrounding the approval of the women’s reservation bill was indeed accurate.
On Tuesday, September 12, Senior Advocate Anand Grover informed the…
Manipur Relief Camps is a corporealized manifestation of the animosity and vendetta between the Tribal…
Delhi High Court’s recent stance on acrimonious relationships between parents has shed light on the importance of preserving the bond between a mother and her child, even in situations of strained relationships. In recent years, family dynamics and the legal landscape surrounding them have been evolving, reflecting a more progressive and compassionate approach towards parental
High Court Acts Promptly on WhatsApp Message In a swift and decisive move, the Allahabad…
The Rajasthan High Court has taken a significant step in response to Chief Minister Ashok…
In a significant legal ruling, the Supreme Court has clarified the status and property rights…
In a groundbreaking decision, the Supreme Court of India has decreed that progeny born from void or voidable marriages are eligible to inherit a portion of their parents’ assets under Hindu statutes.