- Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner: Passport Fight?
- Freedom Of Speech: Udhayanidhi Stalin Inquiry?
- Wife Sues Google After Husband Drives Off Bridge
- Toshiba: A Significant $14 Billion Transformation
- Canada and India’s diplomatic relation on Stake,Canada rejects travel advisory.
- Rajya Sabha Passes Historic Women’s Reservation Bill Unanimously
- Prisoners Flee Unattended Van, Police Suspensions Follow
- Alexa’s Human-Like Conversations and Advanced New Features
One month after being publicly flogged during Navratri celebrations, a Muslim man in Kheda vows…
Uttar Pradesh chief minister Yogi Adityanath on Sunday visited Varanasi to take stock of the ongoing preparations for Dev Deepawali to be celebrated on Monday
Marathi and Muslim voters will be a key for the Uddhav faction to win in…
Special NIA Court: Mere Possession of Jihadi Literature isn’t a Crime
Witnesses claim that “dozens have been arrested” after “the riot police shot mourners who gathered at the cemetery for Mahsa Amini’s mourning ceremony.”
The ruling BJP and opposition parties engaged in a verbal spat as Indian-origin Rishi Sunak was appointed as the Prime Minister of UK, on Monday. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam and Dr. Manmohan Singh’s appointment as president and prime minister of the nation were mentioned by the BJP, while the opposition criticized the majoritarian nature of the Modi government.