- Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner: Passport Fight?
- Freedom Of Speech: Udhayanidhi Stalin Inquiry?
- Wife Sues Google After Husband Drives Off Bridge
- Toshiba: A Significant $14 Billion Transformation
- Canada and India’s diplomatic relation on Stake,Canada rejects travel advisory.
- Rajya Sabha Passes Historic Women’s Reservation Bill Unanimously
- Prisoners Flee Unattended Van, Police Suspensions Follow
- Alexa’s Human-Like Conversations and Advanced New Features
Another youngster was killed by security after protesting in iran. A 21 year old man…
Mass Conversions of Dalits to other faiths, such as Islam and Christianity, if one considers…
The state in news, Kerala, has attempted to make a similar act to curb superstitious and inhuman evil practices in the past, named The Kerala Prevention of Eradication of Inhuman Evil Practices, Sorcery, and Black Magic Bill, but this bill is yet to come in existence as an act, currently, this bill is under the consideration of State Home Department.
A plea filed by Dr. Syeda Ambreen of Karnataka’s Kalaburgi argued that practices of Talaq-e-Kinaya and Talaq-e-Bain are irrational, arbitrary, tyrannical, and are in contradiction with fundamental rights namely Articles 14, 15, 21, and 25, thus contending that these should be turned unconstitutional.
Solicitor General Tushar Mehta today, on October 12, 2022, told the highest court of India…