NIA files chart sheets against three terrorists in HM Kishtwar conspiracy
NIA files chart sheets against three Hizb-ul-Mujahideen terrorists in the HM Kishtwar conspiracy
- NIA filed a formal indictment with the NIA Special Court, prosecuting three terrorists from Hizb-ul-Mujahideen, namely
- Jaffer Hussain r/o Kishtwar, Jammu and Kashmir,
- Tanveer Ahmed Malik r/o village, Doda, Jammu & Kashmir
- Taraq Hussain r/o village Pochhal Kishtwar, Jammu, and Kashmir.
- The charges against the other three terrorists involved in the crime will be reduced, namely
- Osama Bin Javed Osama;
- Haroon Abbas Wani and
- Zahid Hussain,
Who died in an encounter with the security forces.
- The case was originally registered as FIR No. 31/2019 at the Kishtwar Police Station in J&K Kishtwar District on August 3, 2019, and involved the theft of service weapons from the escorts in charge of DC Kishtwar. NIA has re-registered the case and took over the investigation.
- The investigation shows that this case is one of several terrorist acts committed by the Hezbollah-Majhadist terrorist organization in Kishwar from 2018 to 2019.
- The purpose of all these terrorist acts is to create terror among the members of a specific community by looting weapons and attacking celebrities in that community, thereby reinvigorating the militants in Kishwar.
- Osama Bin Javed, Haroon Abbas Wani, Haroon, and Zahid Hussain were killed in encounters with security forces in different places in 2019 and 2020.