HeroMotorcop has now become severe in the EV segment. Launching Its new vehicle called Hero Vida will now play a significant role in the Automobile market. The vehicle looks sleek and neat. Hero is now competing with its market with ather, TVs, Bajaj, and ola. I think the design must have been inspired by ather and chetak’s design. So its battery power is around 3.44kWh. This would be an addition to the better lineup of the EV’s scooters.
So there are two variants in this model the Hero Vida V1 Plus and Vida V1 Pro. where the plus is priced at rupees of 1.45 lacs and the pro variant comes around with plus 10k higher than the pro which is 1.59 lacs. As for me, this is quite satisfying that I look into an electric scooter. It looks great switches than the ola and it has a comparative instrument cluster looks to the Ather and its variants.
Unique Features Of Hero Vida
- The Vida V1 features a unique and well-versed design compared to other segments.
- It has a slick display and an LED headlamp configuration that resembles the next-gen vehicle.
- The 3.44kWh detachable battery pack for the V1 Plus has an amazing 143km of IDC range. (Be aware that the range is probably to decrease under real-world circumstances.)
- The V1 Pro has an astonishing 165km of range and a slightly larger 3.94kWh detachable battery pack. (Be aware that the range is probably to decrease under real-world circumstances.)
- A rapid charger can charge the batteries from empty to 80 percent in less than 65 minutes as Hero claims to be.
- A split seat configuration, a retractable pillion seat, and a sizable 26-liter storage capacity
It includes full-fledged navigation, a fully digital TFT touchscreen instrument console, customizable ride modes, two-way throttle, cruise control, turn-by-turn navigation, parking assist, emergency alert, and a key fob for keyless access. It also gets trip analytics, scooter diagnostics, and document storage.
These are the main important Aspects to look into Hero’s new electric scooter.