It has Apple’s latest chipset M2 in it. The price of the MacBook Air in India, the base model is Rs 1,19,900.
- MacBook Air will be launched on July 15th
- Its price will start from Rs 1,19,900 and onwards.
- It now comes with a MagSafe.
- It is 18% faster than the M1 MacBook Air.
With Apple making their chipset, the performance of the MacBook has never been stronger. The MacBook has become from just a cheaper and slower version of the MacBook pro to its brand.
The latest MacBook Air will feature the new M2 chip which is faster and more energy-efficient than the M1 chipset.
The M2 Air is 18% faster than the M1 MacBook Pro. The new model also has an option to equip 24GB RAM and 2TB SSD as storage.
M2 MacBook Air will be flatter and sleeker than the M1 MacBook Air. M 2 MacBook Air will also come with an option for MagSafe charging which is more convenient and pose less danger to the laptop if pulled accidentally pulled.
Features of MacBook Air 2022
- It comes with a 34.46 cm (13.6″) Liquid Retina display
- It comes with the latest chip M2 which has an 8-core CPU and up to 10-core GPU.
- It can be equipped with 24GB of RAM (optional)
- A maximum of 2TB SSD can be equipped
- 1080p Facetime HD camera
- It only weighs 1.24 kg
- You have an option to buy the MagSafe version also now.
Specs of the base model of the MacBook Air 2022
- The base model comes with a version M2 chip which has an 8-core CPU and 8-core GPU.
- 8GB of RAM
- 256GB SSD storage
- 30W USB-c Power Adapter
- No subscription to Final Cut Pro and Logic Pro.