Redmi completed 3 years of the release of the Redmi K20 Pro and released a video celebrating. The video at the end showed the teaser for K-series by quoting “K is back”.
- Redmi completed 3 Years of Redmi K20 Pro.
- Redmi teases by quoting “K is back”.
- The Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) certification website supposedly tested Redmi K50i.
Redmi has been a leading smartphone brand in the budget market for years. It has just completed 3 years of its Redmi K20 Pro. In celebration, they screen a video in which they tease the return of the Redmi K-series in India.
It is rumoured that Redmi K50i 5G will be launched in India. Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) certification supposedly tested K50i.
It is most like to be rebranded but after Tweet, it is most likely to come under K-series. It is a rebrand of the Redmi Note 11T Pro which was released in China.
Specification of the rumoured Redmi K50i 5G
The information is all speculated and should not take as fully official specs. Here is everything you need to know about the rumoured Redmi K50i 5G.
- It will have a 6.6” IPS LCD Display with a 144Hz refresh rate.
- It will have MediaTek Dimensity 8100 SoC with Arm Cortec-A78 as GPU.
- It will most likely have 8GB RAM and 128GB storage.
- It will feature a 5080mAh battery with support for up to 67W fast charging.
- A triple camera setup in the rear includes a 64MP main camera, an 8MP ultra-wide and a 2MP Macro sensor.
- On the front, it will have a 16MP selfie camera.
- A rating of IP3 makes it splash and accidental spillproof.
- It will have a custom MIUI OS with Android 12.
With the following specs and rebranded phone, it will most likely have a price tag of around Rs 21,990. It is expected for Redmi K-series to be launched around 20th July.
Overall, the price and specification are made around the Redmi Note11T Pro as it is expected that it will be rebranded as Redmi K50i 5G in India.