Just like any other device, Mac can also lose photos. However, this is unlikely though because of Mac’s great features regarding photography. From noob photographers to professionals, Mac has something stored for everyone and not just that; it also has several photo editing apps that can enhance the photos.
With all such incredible features regarding photo management, one thing that Mac couldn’t miss was providing a good line of photo recovery, and so it didn’t. Clicking photos have been ever since people found out there was a way people could capture things and moments.
We have been so fond of photos that losing them now feels like a big, huge loss. Nevertheless, Mac has many ways you can use to recover photos. In this post, we will be guiding you on how to recover photos from Mac.
Reasons why the loss of photos occur in MacBook Pro
Photo loss is something you cannot control, but you sure can be aware of how one loses them.
– Accidentally deleting photos obviously tops the list because we are just in the habit of deleting photos out of some random impulse and then regretting it later.
– One may perform certain actions with photos and then forget to save them, leading to its loss.
– There can also be any physical damage to the computer leading to data loss, including photo loss.
– There can also be malware attacks leading to data loss, including photo loss.
The photo loss can be permanent, but if you know how to recover them properly or simply follow our instructions, then the loss can be recovered easily.
Ways to recover deleted photos from MacBook Pro
There are essentially two ways by which photos can be recovered.
The first method involves data recovery software, and another one involves recovery via backup.
Recover deleted photos using a data recovery software
There are several photo recovery software that you can use to recover deleted photos from Mac. Choose a software that makes photo recovery easy through its UI design, features and speed.
1. Choose the software you want to use. Download and install it on your Mac.
2. Launch the software on your Mac, make it run in the background, and choose the recovery option for the files you want to recover.
3. Let the software scan all the files, and as it finishes, select the files that you want to recover.
4. You will get to preview the files and then select the recover button in the top right corner.
5. Choose the location where you want to store the pictures and click on recover.
All your chosen media files will be recovered in no time.
Recover deleted photos via backup
Macbooks usually have a great local backup, and it’s called a time machine, used to!
So, you can basically fly back to the time when you deleted the photos and recover them in no time. You just need to follow the given steps for that :
1. Go to files and open the folder where you had stored the photos.
2. You will find a time machine icon in the menu bar. Click on it and choose the enter time machine option from there.