Saif Ali Khan the chocolate boy from the 90s period of bollywood is known for his roles in ‘Dil Chahta Hai’, ‘Sacred Games’ and some more. He is an actor hard to place in a case. He can play any part, from a ruined playboy to a genuine cop.
Saif Ali Khan turns 53 today. The Nawab of Pataudi has a place with a persuasive and rich family which is the reason assumptions were high when he made his raid in Bollywood. His dad Tiger Pataudi was the skipper of an Indian cricket crew once and was an eminent player. Also, his mom Sharmila Tagore was an acclaimed entertainer.
While it was simple for Saif Ali Khan to get acquainted with the Bollywood circle, achievement didn’t come effectively to him. In the underlying long periods of his profession, he did many joint ventures with laid out geniuses that assisted him with keeping himself feasible in the business.
He made his debut with ‘Parampara’ and before long was considered to be amateurish in Rahul Rawail’s film ‘Bekhudi’ close by Kajol. He was then seen in ‘Aashiq Aawara’ and ‘Pehchaan’ which made huge numbers in the cinematic world. Tasting distinction, he proceeded to convey more effective movies including ‘Fundamental Khiladi Tu Anari’ and ‘Yeh Dillagi’.
On his 53rd birthday today, here is an outline of the 5 best performers made by the Bollywood entertainer:
- Kal Ho Na Ho: It was a wonderful film featuring Shah Rukh Khan, Preity Zinta, and Saif as the lead with the fundamental spotlight on SRK’s personality and his affection for Zinta. Saif was the third lead who was infatuated with Preity Zinta. Created by Dharma Production, the film was a major commercial hit and the chemistry among Preity and Saif Ali Khan was cherished without question.
- Yeh Dillagi: This YRF film had Saif collaborating with Kajol and Akshay Kumar. While Akshay around then was the arising hotshot, both Kajol, and Saif were at this point to track down acknowledgement. Akshay and Saif’s onscreen chemistry and combination were a success and the tune “Ole” from Yeh Dillagi keeps on being one of the greatest melodies of Saif Ali Khan’s vocation to date.
- Kache Dhaage : This is without a doubt an Ajay Devgn and Manisha Koirala film. Their chemistry was excessively great. In any case, Saif as the snooty metropolitan stepbrother of Ajay shook the part and looked so genuine that fans made a shortcut to the performance centers not exclusively to see the magnificence of Manisha or Ajay’s tricks yet additionally the manner in which Saif and Ajay mixed into one unit in the peak. Music by Nusrat Faheh Ali Khan was likewise remarkable.
- Dil Chahta Hai: That was a leading edge film by debutant directed by Farhan Akhtar. Interestingly, three youthful Bollywood stars Akshaye Khanna, Aamir Khan, and Saif were coordinated, each character having their own impression and convictions about existence and sentiment. The film was very generally welcomed and is one of the achievements of every one of the three entertainers’ vocations.
- Main Khiladi Tu Anari : While it is one of the greatest hits of Akshay Kumar’s vocation with the tune “Churake Dil Mera” being an untouched chartbuster, Saif as a superhit film star attempting to do a genuine decent job and getting controlled by Akshay as monitor was more intriguing to watch. Aside from great tunes, Shilpa Shetty’s dance, the feature was Akshay’s tricks and Saif Ali Khan’s naivety.
Khan’s journey was a rollercoaster one. In any case, the excursion was worth the effort with his presentation in a wide assortment of characters whom the groups have showered perpetual love on.