In 2022, India will launch many cars. Every year there are many surprises with the car launch. From car features to price differences, new models are introduced every year. Car companies try to offer something new to their customers every time.
Similarly, 2022 has seen several vehicle launches in India with several new features and price variations. Let’s know the prices and features of 5 cars to be launched in India in 2022.
• New car launched in India 2022
• Cars features, price details.
Keywords:- car, launched, new, India
Here are the cars launched in India in 2022 recently
1. Scorpio classic
2. Hyundai venue N line:-Hyundai has launched the new Venue N Line in India. Positioned above the standard Venue, the N Line offers a more involving driving experience with cosmetic and mechanical updates to make it look and feel sportier. We take a look at how it is different to the standard Venue.
Starting from the front, the Venue N Line gets a revised parametric grille design. The jewel-like elements are smaller and sit in four rows with more prominent openings in-between. Open the doors and you will be greeted by an all-black cabin with contrasting red inserts in the Venue N Line. The standard subcompact SUV meanwhile gets a dual-tone black and greige cabin to post the facelift. And many more features.
3. MG Gloster:- MG has launched the 2022 Gloster in India with an updated i-Smart and an active safety suite of features. It also gets a new Deep Golden paint shade and new turbine-style alloy wheels on the 4×4 variants. The 2022 Gloster is powered by 2-litre turbo diesel and twin-turbo diesel engines, each paired with 8-speed automatic transmission. The 2022 MG Gloster is offered with a 7-seater layout in Super, Sharp and Savvy trim levels. Its 6-seater variant is limited to the Savvy trim level.
The MG Gloster i-Smart 2.0 gets connected car tech, a 12.3-inch touch screen infotainment system with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, wireless phone charging, voice recognition, 360-degree camera, a panoramic sunroof, 12-way massage and ventilation and three- Powered front seats with zone climate control.
4. Audi Q3:– One of the best models of Audi India, the Audi Q3 launched in India in a new avatar. The new car has a 10.25-inch digital instrument cluster and a 10.1-inch touchscreen infotainment display. The car also features power-folding ORVM, panoramic sunroof, lumbar support and adjustable front seats. In the car you get, a 3-spoke steering wheel with paddle shifters.
Now let’s talk about the engine. This new SUV has a 2-litre turbo-petrol engine. You will get 187 BHP of power and 320 NM of torque from this engine. The engine is also mated to a 7-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission and Audi’s Quattro all-wheel drive system. Despite the arrival of the new electric car, the demand for the new Audi Q3 is going to increase in the Indian market shortly.
5. Scorpio classic:- Mahindra recently launched its Scorpio N. But even after this new launch, the fan base of the old version has not decreased. Now Mahindra has given many updates to Scorpio Classic. To give this SUV a new look, a new grille has been added to the up-front Scorpio Classic. On the other hand, the new Mahindra logo has been added to the Scorpio N and XUV700. It also gets new headlamps with new DRLs, skid plates, fog lamps and a new front bumper.
The new dual-tone cladding will be seen on the Scorpio Classic. Where it will get new 17-inch diamond cut alloy wheels. Inside, the Scorpio Classic features premium upholstery, a new 9-inch touchscreen on the centre console, hands-free calling, Bluetooth and USB, phone screen mirroring, and 16GB of internal storage. The Mahindra Scorpio Classic Price in starts from ₹ 14.19 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 18.25 Lakh.
Carmakers like Mahindra and Ola Electric recently announced the launch of several new electric vehicles including new SUVs in the Indian market. All these companies are hopeful that the country’s market will be filled with electric cars very soon. In the coming days, common people will leave petrol-diesel cars and turn to electric cars. Such is the hope of these companies.